Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Silver Bullet : Takeover


What is Silver-Bullet? The Silver Bullet is supposed to be the only kind of bullet that is effective against a Werewolf, witch, or some monsters. The meaning of me. The only kind of bullet that can kill what terrorize the pop fantasy world the most. Thats how I feel when it comes down to my fashion, my dancing, my life. Anything productive in my life. Silver-Bullet Productions is really about to take over. I'm starting with my new dance group. We about to bring life back to each other and the public. We're going to be sexy, stylish, forceful, and epic. Then I will hit the world with my fashions, then hopefully expand to everything else i want it to be. But, of course I can't do it alone. I have amazing people who stands with me to make sure things stay proper and i stay grounded.

This is my latest photoshoot. The models are me and my good friend Anita Rivers. Who also does make-up and has a big part of the Silver- Bullet Productions











No comments:

Post a Comment