Monday, June 21, 2010

The Dark

I open my eyes, but noticed that I still see nothing. Black........ pich black. I start breathing heavy as I panic, then all of a sudden, I hear a foot step. Suddenly I feel cold. The footsteps got heavy the closer it came. The footsteps stop. Soft touch goes up my hand,through my arm, grab my shoulders. I feel an erection coming through. The tighter he grabbed my shoulders the stronger I yearned for his inside touch. This mystery man had the hands of a giant and he felt and smell soo fab. He starts kissing the back of my neck and down the left side. Hmmm...I wonder if he knows that he's hitting my spot. A bite on my ear caused my head to tilt back and close my eyes. Still scared because I don't know who is this beautiful man that I cant see touching me and making me feel like I want to give into temptation. He grabs my shoulders harder and whispers in my ear, "I love you baby". The voice made me feel safe because I knew exactly who it was. The only thing that was left to do was respond. So in the dark, I turn around still not seeing a face and kiss his lips while he hugs my body and I say back, "thanks for loving me, I love you too".

-Charles-

No comments:

Post a Comment